::: Song of the Week :::

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunburn & Lombok

Date : January 8 - 12
Venue : Imaj Villas (Lombok, Indonesia)

I'm back!!! I miss all of you so much while in Lombok. Below is a brief recap on my trip.

My 2nd visit to Imaj since last year March 2008 with my family and friends. I was at their 3-bedroom villa again since the package was purchased a year ago and expiring in February this year. I bought it for US$600 for 5 days 4 nights last year. Recently, Imaj had this promotion and their 3-bedroom villas was selling at US$40 per night only!!! @#$@#$@#@#$@@$#@#

Anywa, since I'm just back from my retreat, I'll briefly summarize on what I did. The photos below are the villa I was staying (forgotten to take a photo of the bedroom I was sleeping in). And not forgettig me sunbathing... and came back with sunburn. OUCH!!!

1 of my dinner, I invited the chef to cook at my villa. While they were busy preparing my dinner, I went to peep on how they prepared the food and penned it on my notebook. I will use it for one of my cooking class ho ho ho...

I took some photos of the place as well. Not a thorough photo tour, but at least better than nothing?
Due to me and my sunburn, I couldn't have a body scrub at the spa. I ended up with a full body massage, strawberry mask and milk (body), anti-agiing facial and pedicure. I took their Christmas & New Year special package which included 3 course dinner and a bottle of red wine. All these for only Rp960, 000!!! SO CHEAP!!!

On my last night in Lombok, I went to this seafood restaurant recommended by the staff at Imaj. They said the seafood there is not only fresh, but cheap as well. Verdict: GREAT GOOD, NICE AMBIENT AND SUPER CHEAP!!! 1 Lobster, 4 King Prawn, 6 sticks of Calamari, 1 whole Red Snapper, a plate of vegetables and rice and beer : Rp291, 000.



Some of the food I had while in Lombok, too layz to take picture for all my meals there =p


Not forgetting my cute pinkystreet doll. I was so lazy that only took a few photos for Yoshiko.


I was kind of unlucky. My 3rd night there I got sting by a bee on my nose, 4th night by an unknown insect on my right foot and ended up still swollen till now.

I didn't buy anything when in Lombok since the place isn't a shopping paradise. It is more for relaxation, spa, watersport, scuba diving and cheap and good seafood. I ended up spending quite a fair amount on tipping the staff at Imaj.

This will be a busy week for me for I'll be away again next week for cruise from Monday - Thursday. And after that will be Chinese New Year. Gosh! So many things to be done by this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy