::: Song of the Week :::

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Walkman Was Murdered!

Today I was in a very bad mood, extremely bad mood.

That super irritating, pain in the neck brother of mine spoiled my Walkman. My dad gave the Walkman to me because I got ninety percent for my Mathematics exam.

He could actually put the greatest invention of the decade into the water, saying that he wanted to test if the person who speaks in the Walkman could hold his breath for how many minutes. Oh my god! In this world, could there be any other more terrifying creature than a “brother”?

Ruining my Walkman was like ruining every hope of my life. Because of this, for a long time I wasn’t able to exchange the latest album with my classmates. I thought, Not very long I’d lose my reputation as DJ Pink. Perhaps I wouldn’t even have the chance to become a singer one day.

I reported this disaster to my mom, hoping that justice would be done, or at least gave my brother a piece of mind. Instead, she said the same old thing to me again, “Who asks you not to keep your things properly? Your brother is still young. You have to give in to him and guide him properly.”

I decided that next time I would teach him how to bang his head at the wall.

After that, mom gave brother what she felt was the worst punishment, glaring at him for twenty seconds and said, “You’re like a barbarian! If you do it again, I’m going to give you a good spanking.” The funny thing was, there would always be a next time.

The adults always say, “Being the elder sister should not bully your younger brother.” But why is it that younger brother can always bully the elder sister? Every time when dad and mom gave me a spanking, they would say it was for my own good. But why was it that when I hit my brother it wasn’t for his own good? I took his Transformer and had to return to him immediately; if my brother took my Barbie doll, mom would force me to let him played for a while.

If I was being a big bully, then wasn’t mom being a big bully as well?

This let me come to a conclusion: All adults are the same, like to be the judges for others, but never like to be their own judge and stick to the rules.

Forget it, there are parents everywhere. When will it be my turn to become a parent?

*This happened when I was still studying in Primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy