::: Song of the Week :::

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Memoirs of WinterFairy

Memoirs of WinterFairy bring the readers into the past, present and future of my memories. Every story tells a funny, moving and sparkling portrait of myself. The characters in my stories are true and honest.

My notorious childhood, one that drives any mother crazy. My disinterest in education, struggles with friendships and a home I used to dread to going back.

From my father's infidelity, I become an unblinking observer. Watching the love affair evolved, I struggled to understand what goes on between lovers, and how relationships work - and fail to work. Then, as I step into adulthood, I have my own push-and-pull relationships, and the lessons in love are just as bewildering: how younger guys seem to be attracted to me, and my failure in having a long term relationship. I, a woman maneuvering her way through love, sex and relationships, and learning when to fish … and when to cut the baits. I've finally learned that in love there is neither pattern nor promise and there are never rules.

Based on true stories, parts of the stories are fiction in order to intrigue my readers. The names have been changed to protect my friends, love ones and family. The readers will get to discover the inner world of my thoughts and memories.

So, do look out for my series of short stories which I will be posting it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy