::: Song of the Week :::

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Insomnia And Fed Up With Blog Making

Mentioned to Kalel about making a family blog.Said goodbye to him at 2:45am and ended up waking up at 4:30am after I had failed to fall asleep again for the second time this week. I hate the fact that I suffer from insomnia. Why can't my body just go to sleep when it needs some rest? So I decided to start working on our family blog and oh man, it took me hours to figure it out and came up with this current result. Anyway, I'm opened to feedback but kindly bear in mind that I am not an expert and prior to this, I have never touched html or java script at all. So do give me some credits as a beginner lol...

Hope all of you like what I did so far and time for me to rest my brain. Nope, if you are thinking that I'm going to bed then you are so wrong. I am just going to do some other stuff, taking a break from this web thingy.

LOVE ALL OF YOU, MY ECCHI FAMILY!
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy