::: Song of the Week :::

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

E-Lover By Stephanie Sun

This song is dedicated to all online lovers out there! I'm not a professional translater so try not to be picky yah >.<

雨天 想著我們不曾碰面 望著你的照片
Raining, thinking of we have not met before while looking at your photo
你問我台北好嗎? London陰著天
You asked me how's Taipei? London is cloudy
兩個城市雨綿綿
2 cities followed by rain
深夜 收到你的生日卡片
Late at night, received a birthday e-card from you
E-mail祝福信箋
Blessings via email
問侯裡夾藏釵 淺淺的思念
In the greeting, filled with missing thoughts
就是不見真實愛戀
Somehow feel the love's unrealistic
等你說 I love you
Waiting for you to say I love you
互動的心再遠也能感應
The interaction of both hearts, is strong even though are far apart
指尖一遍一遍說著想愛的心
Finger tips keep talking about the hearts in love
雖然害怕一樣相信
Though scared, but still believe
寧原用時間讓證明
Rather let time to prove everything
Don't you know I love
Don't you know I love
愛我請試著瘋狂一些
If you love me, please try to be crazier
不聽不管不問就算是種危險
Even if refused to listen, care or ask is a kind of danger
不再害怕裡足不前
Not afraid of not moving forward anymore
愛個人就該相信直覺
If you love someone, believe in your intuition
請相信直覺
Please believe in your intuition


1 comment:

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy