::: Song of the Week :::

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Goodbye Virtual World

After been through so many things online, I have decided that it is time for me to say goodbye to virtual reality. WinterFairy will be a history to AuditionPH from today onwards.

WinterFairy is just an avatar of me in virtual reality. The person behind the avatar is here if you need me. Those who are dear to me know where to contact me. I'm never far from you if you need me my dear friends.

Those times I spent online, are bitter sweet memories to me. I will never forget how we used to joke and laughed together, those sleepless nights chasing FP together and the times we got into misunderstanding and cried our hearts out over silly matters.

Also, I am leaving behind the legend of WinterSaint and WinterFairy. Sadly, the couple ring is no longer there. If you were to ask me do I feel sad over it? My answer is, yes. Our love story wasn't a smooth one right from the start even till the very end. Perhaps it is meant to be this way. WinterFairy existed and had stayed on so long in AuditionPH was all because of WinterSaint. He will be the only love WinterFairy has. Though he had brought her heartache and tears, she will never forget that they were once deeply in love.

Saying goodbye is never easy. It breaks my heart to leave for I have sincerely give my heart to all of you, especially you. However, the betrayals and lies are something I can no longer withstand and hence this decision. By doing so, I will be able to move on with my life and forget about that someone who had broke my heart. He may have thought that I no longer care or love him, but till today I still do.

This blog will be a passage for me to continue talking to all of you. Forget me not for all of you have already imprinted in my heart forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy