::: Song of the Week :::

Saturday, March 7, 2009

F*** My Life

Today, my group of friends, my girlfriend, and I were playing 'never have I ever.' My girlfriend's turn came up and she went with, 'Never have I ever had an orgasm.' - by skeletor

Today, my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time. When I was on top of her, she asked me if it was in yet. I said yes. She sighed. - by ramenluver

Today, I finally hooked up with a boy I really liked. We were lying in bed and my panties were already off when he asked me : "Would you also have sex with me if you weren't drunk?". I responded "Yes!" and asked him the same question, at which he responded : "No, probably not." - by Dannylover

Today, I finally gave the guy I was with for over a year a blowjob. Right after he tells me "I don't want a girlfriend but I want you to be my best friend." by LALALA3

Today, my religious girlfriend of 8 months finally lets me have sex with her. She invites me over, and just when we are about to do it, her dad comes home from work 3 hours early. She said it is a sign from God that we have to wait. - by naynay007

Today, I looked on my sister's phone. There was a text from her boyfriend: "Let's go camping again, I bought more condoms so we won't make a big mess this time." Last time they went camping, they borrowed my sleeping bag. - by NeverCampingAgain

Today, I was going down on a girl. When I looked up she was texting. - by alhummel21

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. - by misc

Today, my virgin guy friend told me he wanted me to be his first. I'm a guy. - by DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 Da Ecchi Stars Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed by WinterFairy